cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung A70 screen won't turn off after locking

Hello,

It's happened the same thing, the screen don't turn off and all times have connector USB on but isn't true! I was gone to Samsung support and repair my Samsung a70, the diagonist was replace all circuit charge and replace cable type c. 

Now my Samsung is back!

Regrads

Highlighted
Astronaut

Nice

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same problem  with my A70. Started mid December 2019. Screen won't  time out and I can't  make it go to sleep with the power button. Started out of the blue. 

Other Symptoms:

If it's plugged in, it works fine. Goes to sleep as it should both via time out and power button. 

Recently as of 03Jan20 it will work normally periodically throughout the day. Then just when you think it's fixed, it's  broken again. 

Today -05Jan20 it has started to blue screen? Not sure. It does say its downloading a Samsung update. 

Phone is:

SM-A705W

Baseband- A705WVLU2ASI5

Freedom Mobile- Canada

Highlighted
Constellation

SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.  MY PHONE IS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD AND DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.  THIS IS VERY ANNOYING.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samething happens to me today, I'm going crazy, battery is draining so Fast, please fix this asap.. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

please fix

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm having the same problem and its driving me insane!! Only had the phone for a few weeks!

Highlighted
Constellation

My phone has just started with this fault. The screen doesn't  timeout automatically and pressing the lock button turns it off for a split second before it lights up again. In the notifications it is flashing usb connector connected and then disconnected. It just started doing this within the last few hours. Definitely no water exposure or dropping.  Just a junk phone. Only bought it 2 months ago.

Highlighted
Constellation

Me too, I've had mine since July and it's just started doing it. Its driving me crazy.

Highlighted
Asteroid

yep me too.