Every once in a while, over a span of 3 weeks, I go to place a call, there is no dial tone, the call gets connected but people do not hear me talk, and I do not not hear them either. The same for Video Calls over Whatsapp/ Messenger/ Hangouts
- Mobile Signal is very strong.
- Checked every Application, altough I have been using the same batch of apps without any issue on my previous Samsung phones.
- Sim Card replaced twice - even though I never had any problems or complaints with my Mobile Provider over these past 6 years.
- Did a factory reset a while ago, and the device was working fine. Now the problem started to repeat itself.
I did recently purchase the Samsung A71, still under warranty - to be honest I do not wish to spend 2 weeks without my phone just to have the tech support claim that the device is fine.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. I certainly understand not wanting to ship your device in for service, we do have the option of a local UbreakIfix. Give this link a try to see if there is one near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
But its not available in Malta/Europe.
And the Samsung agent here is really slow, and so not worth the hassle 😕
Back in 2017 I had a Samsung S8 after a week I noticed that the display had a tint, and the Samsung Agent wanted to blame the screen protector. They are really bad here
As such no solution yet, except for taking it back to the retailer..... which the retailer refused... claimed that there is no problem with the device, after doing a reinstallation of software but no in-shop monitoring or checking or hands-on testing...
I did find some others with the same issue. I have been in contact with my local Consumer Department; filed a complaint and the retailet should be looking at a Tribunal session. Already gathered all of my evidences and material 😄
congratulations for taking the company on. If you need other customers to corroberate your issues, I'm happy to help.
I too, have an A71. These are the issues I have been having:
1. If I am on a call and put it on 'hold' to take another call, I cannot get back to the original call...sometimes, it's just dead air and sometimes, I can hear the other party but they cannot hear me.
2. The phone does not put calls through. I place a call, it shows the line is engaged, the timer is going but nothing happens.
3. I place a call, it rings, it stops ringing as if somebody has answered, but nobody is there.
4. Incoming calls get computer generated messages
5. When put somebody on hold to take another call, you hang up on the second call to go back to the first, hit the 'resume call' button,it doesn't work. At the top of the screen "on hold" still shows and there is no way to get the call "off hold".
....I could go on. Hope you get somewhere with them
It really is ridiculous and so poor coming from a Brand as big as Samsung.
It makes me doubt their Quality Control department.
Sorry to hear you have issues too.
I have uploaded another comment with all of the issues i've encountered. It went beyond the Audio issue... was also experiencing severe Graphics. Supposedly tomorrow I should get a refund from the Official Samsung Outlet here in Malta; they really do not make justice. Their technician also skipped out on the FULL testing and monitoring of my device; its either incompetency or simpy being aware that such issues do exist but prefer not to have it official !
Not a solution at all.
As i did not accept it as a solution...
Also... the Samsung nearby repair spots are an absolute joke, the same technician do not do the proper Test and Monitor with the OQC Samsung Test!