JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A71 - No Audio during Incoming/Outgoing Calls

(Topic created: 09-19-2020 06:58 AM)
BillyJMcBee
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Every once in a while, over a span of 3 weeks, I go to place a call, there is no dial tone, the call gets connected but people do not hear me talk, and I do not not hear them either. The same for Video Calls over Whatsapp/ Messenger/ Hangouts

- Mobile Signal is very strong.

- Checked every Application, altough I have been using the same batch of apps without any issue on my previous Samsung phones.

- Sim Card replaced twice - even though I never had any problems or complaints with my Mobile Provider over these past 6 years.

- Did a factory reset a while ago, and the device was working fine. Now the problem started to repeat itself. 

I did recently purchase the Samsung A71, still under warranty - to be honest I do not wish to spend 2 weeks without my phone just to have the tech support claim that the device is fine.

12 Replies
BillyJMcBee
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Samsung A71 - After purchasing the device it immediately showed performance issues (not good for long term longevity). The Sound, Microphone, Graphic issues ...
0 Likes
TawandaK9
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having issues with my phone too. Calls connect and people can hear me but I can't hear them. I've trouble shot everything, except a factory reset, which I guess I'm about to try.

additionally, I can't download any form of mms. I can send but not receive.
0 Likes
BillyJMcBee
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Helloo 🙂

Well for the MMS i sincerely wouldn't know, as here (Malta) all MMS Services have been changed, some even stopped providing it.

But as for the phone itself, i finally made it to send it back to the shop for a refund (after months of arguing, even presented them with several recorded evidence - but the Samsung Agent here is unlike any other in the world; so rude, stubborn, and vain.

0 Likes