cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung A71 - No Audio during Incoming/Outgoing Calls

Every once in a while, over a span of 3 weeks, I go to place a call, there is no dial tone, the call gets connected but people do not hear me talk, and I do not not hear them either. The same for Video Calls over Whatsapp/ Messenger/ Hangouts

- Mobile Signal is very strong.

- Checked every Application, altough I have been using the same batch of apps without any issue on my previous Samsung phones.

- Sim Card replaced twice - even though I never had any problems or complaints with my Mobile Provider over these past 6 years.

- Did a factory reset a while ago, and the device was working fine. Now the problem started to repeat itself. 

I did recently purchase the Samsung A71, still under warranty - to be honest I do not wish to spend 2 weeks without my phone just to have the tech support claim that the device is fine.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung A71 - No Audio during Incoming/Outgoing Calls

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. I certainly understand not wanting to ship your device in for service, we do have the option of a local UbreakIfix. Give this link a try to see if there is one near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung A71 - No Audio during Incoming/Outgoing Calls

Thanks.

But its not available in Malta/Europe.

And the Samsung agent here is really slow, and so not worth the hassle :/

Back in 2017 I had a Samsung S8 after a week I noticed that the display had a tint, and the Samsung Agent wanted to blame the screen protector. They are really bad here