JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A71 - No Audio during Incoming/Outgoing Calls

(Topic created: 07-07-2020 04:53 AM)
BillyJMcBee
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Every once in a while, over a span of 3 weeks, I go to place a call, there is no dial tone, the call gets connected but people do not hear me talk, and I do not not hear them either. The same for Video Calls over Whatsapp/ Messenger/ Hangouts

- Mobile Signal is very strong.

- Checked every Application, altough I have been using the same batch of apps without any issue on my previous Samsung phones.

- Sim Card replaced twice - even though I never had any problems or complaints with my Mobile Provider over these past 6 years.

- Did a factory reset a while ago, and the device was working fine. Now the problem started to repeat itself. 

I did recently purchase the Samsung A71, still under warranty - to be honest I do not wish to spend 2 weeks without my phone just to have the tech support claim that the device is fine.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
TawandaK9
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having issues with my phone too. Calls connect and people can hear me but I can't hear them. I've trouble shot everything, except a factory reset, which I guess I'm about to try.

additionally, I can't download any form of mms. I can send but not receive.
0 Likes
BillyJMcBee
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Helloo 🙂

Well for the MMS i sincerely wouldn't know, as here (Malta) all MMS Services have been changed, some even stopped providing it.

But as for the phone itself, i finally made it to send it back to the shop for a refund (after months of arguing, even presented them with several recorded evidence - but the Samsung Agent here is unlike any other in the world; so rude, stubborn, and vain.

0 Likes