JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Cloud (lost phone and dont have number)

(Topic created: 09-18-2020 08:49 AM)
XdAyden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hi, I have recently lost my samsung A10 while i was coming back from school, so I tried to get into my samsung cloud with my backed up pictures and videos but cant access it because I dont have 2-step verification on and need my number and then verify it with my phone. I was wondering if there was anyway for me to get my data from my phone onto my computer since i cant use the samsung cloud because of the phone number verification.

Lots of personal pictures and Videos are on that and i would really like to have them back, Any help is appreciated. Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
XdAyden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

UPdate: I have done it! Thanks for your help guys but for me i went to my account settings on google (my samsung acc and google are the same email) and i did a google takeout which is just download all your saved data from your account and that seemed to work. It put all the files i wanted in a .zip file, thanks again for your help

View solution in context

8 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try signing into Google drive. If you've used that in the past that would be a way to access your your saved pictures if they were synced from your A10. 

XdAyden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My account is connected to google drive and shows that data has been backed up, but thats all it shows. Doesnt let me access it or download it to my computer just says its been backed up. This may be the solution to others but for me this isnt working, thanks for the support.

0 Likes
techsmart
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
i have no problem retrieving my stuff from drive, dont go into the quick access folder from there you cannot download or move stuff you have to go into the app
techsmart
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
even on a pc if u access the contents from the quick access folder it also doesnt show what you recently backed up, you have to go to the app or search google drive on your pc
usero4vk5NWLzm
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
are you able to get into samsung/ find my phone
0 Likes
XdAyden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

yes but it says it cant locate it because it isnt  connected to any network at the moment and so it wont show its location or let me do anything

Solution
XdAyden
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

UPdate: I have done it! Thanks for your help guys but for me i went to my account settings on google (my samsung acc and google are the same email) and i did a google takeout which is just download all your saved data from your account and that seemed to work. It put all the files i wanted in a .zip file, thanks again for your help

usero4vk5NWLzm
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
that's okay. did you activate any lost phone features in settings for Samsung find my mobile? if so then you will not lose any info. plus you will be able to retrieve recently used data (if stolen) as soon as it hits a network
0 Likes