Original topic:

Samsung Dex website issue

(Topic created: 02-16-2022 09:50 AM)
User_kldjfglhaeo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an issue with Samsung Dex that when you open a site in the dex mode on any broswer the site never resized correctly.

What happens is that when you search a site or click on one it will bring the site to smaller size on the webpage as well on the top corner and not the full website. 

Next issue I have with Samsung Dex is that sometimes when on any broswer let say google for example the site pull up only half of a page and not the full webpage and I have to close out the site and do it again. 

If you can Samsung Beta Team member see if you can have a update to fix this issue buggy problem. 

I really do be very gratful if you can get this fix on the next update.

Have a blessed day or evening when you read this Samsung Beta Team. I will also have a screen shot of the issue as well so you can see what I am talking about thanks.

Any one else using Samsung Dex and have the same issue as me please let me know thanks so the Samsung beta team can fix this.

4 Replies
ChayB97
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you tried going to the browser settings on Dex mode and checking that the browser it's on computer mode? I haven't experienced this problem at all but that something you might want to check just to make sure it is set to load on the correct size. Otherwise check the resolution of you Dex settings, on the cofigs.
0 Likes
User_kldjfglhaeo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes I have
0 Likes
KevLeo27
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

not properly resizednot properly resizedafter i click back, then i have to reload the web so i can get the usual response. otherwise it's freezeafter i click back, then i have to reload the web so i can get the usual response. otherwise it's freezethe same as i am

0 Likes
fitemon1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unfortunately, I had the same error on my website 2 months ago, and the issue was in the code itself. Thanks to https://linko.app/ we (me and my friend - the developer) found out about the issue in the first 2 minutes. We fixed it very fast! If you encountered this problem when you accessed most of the sited, the problem can be the browser you use (the updates of the browser).

0 Likes