cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Duo wireless charger blinking Yellow

My Samsung Duo Wireless Charger is blinking yellow with all original parts connected to it , it will not charge as soon as I connect it to the cable it blinks green then red the yellow and stays there blinking what could this be ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung Duo wireless charger blinking Yellow

Good Evening @Samsung_xC7Ow5E 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your wireless charger. I am curious...do you have another USB-C Charger that you could connect to the wireless charger?  I am trying to emlimnate the possibilty of the cord being an issue.

Please let me know as soon as you are able to test the different cord.

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine is doing the same thing I don't know how to fix it

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@DJTRANS Have you tested it with another cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue. I do not have the original plug (wall charger) but did order a replacement EP-TA300, and I am still getting the flashing yellow. I have tried multiple cords. I have two bases and tested using the original wall charger, and verified the issue is the new wall charger. Is it possible to get a faulty wall charger that still charges everything else when directly plugged into the device? I have also tried to use the wall charger that comes with the Note 10, EP-TA400, with no luck. Does it have to be the ONE wall charger included in the box? In other words, now that the original plug is lost, do I have to buy a whole new device?