cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyerad
Asteroid

Samsung Experience Services keeps stopping

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This morning T-Mobile required me to download a software update (J737TTMB5BSI2 for the Samsung J7 Star), and all-day I have had an error message pop-up at the bottom of the screen saying 'Samsung Experience Services keeps stopping'. I close it and it immediately pops up again, for another couple of times. I have opened the app info and can't be disabled, and force stop does nothing. I have gone into Safe Mode and had the same error, I have restarted, and even tried getting help from an online chat with Samsung Smart Tutor, but nothing. Also, according to Google Play that app is not installed, or even compatible with my device. Any help is welcomed. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Billfnbragg
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Experience Services keeps stopping

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is an update in the Galaxy store I just downloaded it

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@cyerad wrote:

This morning T-Mobile required me to download a software update (J737TTMB5BSI2 for the Samsung J7 Star), and all-day I have had an error message pop-up at the bottom of the screen saying 'Samsung Experience Services keeps stopping'. I close it and it immediately pops up again, for another couple of times. I have opened the app info and can't be disabled, and force stop does nothing. I have gone into Safe Mode and had the same error, I have restarted, and even tried getting help from an online chat with Samsung Smart Tutor, but nothing. Also, according to Google Play that app is not installed, or even compatible with my device. Any help is welcomed. 

@cyerad 

Try this:

Wipe cache partition
Turn off the device.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press and hold the Power key until the device vibrates, then release it. Keep pressing the Volume Up and Home keys the entire time.
When you see the Android Recovery screen, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Wipe cache partition, then use the Power key to select it.
Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Yes, then use the Power key to select it.
Use the Volume keys to scroll down to Reboot system now, then use the Power key to select it.

cyerad
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It didn't work, but thank you for the suggestion.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@cyerad wrote:

It didn't work, but thank you for the suggestion.

@cyerad 

If force stop didn't work, what about deleting cache or data?

cyerad
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried clearing the cache multiple times  and I cannot clear the data because apparently the app isn't even on my device.  Thank you, again.

Billfnbragg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is an update in the Galaxy store I just downloaded it

View solution in original post

cyerad
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was unaware,  just downloaded it, thank you!

Highlighted
userw3FIt78gur
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Jus tried the update myself. Worked like a charm. I was having the annoying pop up anytime I tried anything on my phone as well. Update cleared it right up. Thank u @Billfnbrag