Original topic:

Samsung Freestyle Projector Without a remote

(Topic created: 02-21-2024 02:47 AM)
Wisdomona
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello.

Please I have a Samsung Freestyle projector but don't have the remote. The remote did not come in the package.

Please, how can I operate my projector without a remote?

3 Replies
Ric221
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Contact whomever you bought the unit from and have them send you a remote for it. Or send the entire unit back and have it replaced with a new system.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No remote is needed, to be honest. However, you can buy a used one online. From now on, all you need is your mobile device connected to your local Wi-Fi network. Download Samsung SmartThings if you don't already have it. Once Samsung SmartThings is downloaded, simply open the app, press the plus sign to add a new item, and select the projector. You will now be able to use it. For the first setup, just power your projector on, and it will ask you to set it up with a mobile device or remote. As soon as you connect your mobile device, you can begin to enjoy it.1708532017254.jpg1708532017283.jpg1708532017302.jpg
0 Likes
mrsrapira
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I’ve traveled and brought my projector with me. I have forgotten the remote and tried to use the smart things app but nothing . Does the projector need to be on wifi before we can use the smart things app?

0 Likes