Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A10s failed to start after upgraded and screen is flashing

(Topic created: 12-05-2021 01:22 AM)
GinnyT
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My phone after upgraded and it went black screen but it flash dim light on the screen.  I did hard reboot and it keeps installing the system upgrade but when it reach 99% it turns off and went back to its dim light flashing. 

I tried recovery mode resulted in "Reboot Recovery Cause is [UNKNOWN]#....[libfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/userdata because   /system/bin/tune2fs is missing     Supported API: 3....  then it keeps installing the system upgrade and turns off went to dim light flashing again.

Please help, thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
mattydaddy912
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can try connecting it to a computer I know there are programs out there to try and help people recover their bricked phone. It might help.
0 Likes
GinnyT
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Failed to connect laptop with recovery mode resulted in the error mentioned earlier. Anyway thank you!

0 Likes
mattydaddy912
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok. Sorry I had a galaxy tablet and it had a system update that bricked it. And I was told by Samsung it would cost me an additional 50$ for them to try and access it over wifi and diagnose it. It was there software their update and I was told I had to pay because they **bleep** it up. Still salty over this one so many years later lol. I only had it for a month before it happened. 🤣 😢 so I'm all about trying to find a way to help you
0 Likes