Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A11/A21 sound issues

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 7:43 AM)
usero8EvFdrAvh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy A11 in November 2020 due to my last phone suddenly not being able to send nor recieve text messages. The tmobile rep told me that it was a phone issue and that no repair options were available for the old phone. (I know I was scammed).

The new Samsung Galaxy A11/A21 is working fine with the exception of all my outgoing and incoming calls being sent or received in microphone mode.

So every single time I make or receive a call I have to turn on my speaker phone and then turn it off in order for my callers to hear me. I have looked online for resolutions ranging from resetting my factory options to ensuring my network is working to making sure my microphone is turned off. Yet it continues to happen each and every time. Can anyone please help me find a solution to this issue? 

1 Reply
NesieFaye
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the problem of not being heard and if on speaker the other end gets a lot of static/interference. I prefer speaker mode due to my disability and small hands. is this a manufactoring defect?
0 Likes