cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy A20 E: [libfs_mgr] Unable to disable quotas on

So since I upsated my phone to Android 10, I keep seeing this error in my android recovery screen- 

E:[libfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/13500000. dwmme0/by-name/userdata because /system/bin/tune2fs is missing. Along with this error also that's shows up whenever I wipe my cache-E:[PDP]  lstat  /c____/pdp_b__  :  0  -  No PDP scenario. Also, this is showing up on my android recovery screen twice when it should only be showing up once-

Android Recovery

Samsung/a20ptfn/a20p

10/QP1A. 190711. 020/S20

Android Recovery

Samsung/a20ptfn/a20p

10/QP1A. 190711. 020/S20

Just like that. I know for a fact that it should not be listed twice like that in my android recovery screen. It should only be shown once. And I know that those other two errors that are showing up isn't normal either and I've tried everything to try and resolve the issues and have them removed and nothing has worked. Can somebody please give me some insight as to what it is that may be causing these issues and please let me know what they mean and how I can resolve these issues? I would be so grateful and it would be cool to learn something and learn what it is that these things mean and what is causing these problems. Thank you to anyone who can provide an answer or solution to any of these problems.. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 E: [libfs_mgr] Unable to disable quotas on

Sounds pretty advanced @userRXmyuFKnuj 

Have you been able to try resetting the device to factory defaults?

You might find some more help by reaching out at an advanced, developer focussed forum or contacting Samsung Support if you have some issues you can't recover from: Call 1-800-SAMSUNG or visit https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!