cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy A20 - Why am I unable to interact while on a phone call?

Hello,

I have tried looking on google, forums etc. For the answer as to Why can't I use the internet on my Samsung Galaxy a20 while I am on a phone call? I have a phone plan wirh Booat mobile unlimited everything with mobile hotspot. The issue is that while on a phone call iij am unable to use any app that requires either network data or WIFI. I tried looking in my call settings but can't figure it out. Can someone please help

Thanks, Melissa

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 - Why am I unable to interact while on a phone call?

You have to go to your settings and set your phone on Wi-Fi and mobile data basically one cancel the other one out they lose connection to internet so if is not connected to Wi-Fi it automatically connect to your mobile data when you look it up you will have three option only connect to Wi-Fi are you can only connect to mobile data or you can connect to both do the third one where you can connect to both

Product Expert

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 - Why am I unable to interact while on a phone call?

Hi, 

It's tricky with Sprint based services as Boost. They are a full cdma service so you may not have the capability to talk and surf at the same time like you do with other carriers.