cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Galaxy A20: turn data on/off

Is there any way to turn ON/OFF mobile data from a pull-down curtain menu as opposed Settings//Connections//Data Usage//Mobile Data?

The latter is very inconvenient since it requires much more steps to use a feature that is very commonly used.  In stock android there is a icon on the pull-down curtain that does this. 

Can Samsung udpate the OS to allow for that feature?  This is very non-productive to have this feature disabled as it is right now.  

Thanks,

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20: turn data on/off

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

There has always been a switch in the pull down Quick Panel for data. Pull the panel down and it's there. If you don't see it make sure you pull all the panel down and the 3 dots will allow you to rearrange the panel so data will be in the top line. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Tel864 

Can you please provide screenshot?

I have a20 from metropcs.  There is no data on\off switch

Thanks

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@newbie321 wrote:

@Tel864 

Can you please provide screenshot?

I have a20 from metropcs.  There is no data on\off switch

Thanks20200219_133846.jpg

Here you go

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Tel864 

Thanks so much!  Is yours a20 by MetroPCSScreenshot_20200219-131340_Nova Launcher.jpg

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

No, mine is an unlocked phone, but I've  ever see a model that doesn't have those tiles available. 

Highlighted

Does it show up when you swipe to the left in full notification panel?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Raymond_Swanson

This is what I see when I see to the left.  Please see attached screenshot.  Screenshot_20200219-181655_Nova Launcher.jpg

Highlighted

I'm surprised the switch isn't there. You may have to add s mobile data switch widget ftom the app store.