Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAYok9DgfnW
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy A50 Bugs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung Team,
I am one of Samsung A50 users. Many thanks for introducing such a lovely phone but it is really sad to write to you people that A50 is not doing well with us.

1) Finger print sensor is just a scrap. It works very well within few hours after registering finger but does not recognize finger after a day.

2) Front And Rear Camera picture quality is poor. Pictures are faded and have low sharpness and same is the problem with main Camera.

3) Battery drains very fast even in stand by mode.

4) Fast Charging is a joke. My phone takes almost 4 hours if I choose fast charging option.

5) Phone screen does not light up at the end of call when I takes it away from my ear. There is a problem with light sensor.

6) Phone RAM management is also poor.

7)Overheating issue.

8)Need full support of Camera 2api. 

9)One Ui optimizing is fully rubbish A50 gets lag.

Please look into the matter and provide relief to the users of Samsung A50.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Bugs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 Bugs

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.