cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy A50 : calls go to voicemail. Can receive sms

Hello,

For the last few weeks,I have been told that when others are trying to reach me it goes to my voice mail. How ever when they send an SMS or call me on a app using data services i receive them.  This happens even when not connected to local wifi.  For some reason I feel that the issue started after the last update.

I have called my service provider and  when through reboots resets and even a change of sim cards.  they are cluless and they thing the phone is defective

Any one experiencing this issue  and any solution?

cheers

SK

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 : calls go to voicemail. Can receive sms

I have the Same problem. no solution yet,?
Asteroid

Hi , No no solution yet .  Change the phone. No point bothering, this is acommunity forum and the moderators safely ingore post with genuine issues.

I have reset/ restarted , factory reset/ changed voice mail settings and even changed sim and went through all this .
 This badly designed phone does not ring if left idle even for a few minutes. I changed the power settings as well to no use. All this happened after the update samsung pushed on Nov 1st week and have been haing this issue.  If you touch the phone and the screen is active it will work. I have had way too many issues with this phone now .  This is full of design flaws.

I think this samsung help is a joke and  You are the one one who even responded. It seems that this is a very common issue with all samsung phones.  I thought i was lucky to have this under warrenty. But it seems the mail in service time is a week.

Shame on you samsung.

Astronaut

If you got At&t check their Phone protection app and make sure the call blocking switch is off.