cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kirbycatfish
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy A50 - custom contact ringtone and notification sound BY CONTACT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A50 cell phone.  I am trying to customize it.  I have reviewed the User's Guide, but I can not determine how to set up a custom ringtone and/or notification (text) message sound for a specific contact in my phonebook.  My husband's Galaxy S10 allows you to do this, and my old LG V5 allowed me to customize the sounds for specific contacts, but I just can't find a way to do it on my A50.  Basically, I want my husband's incoming text message sound to be unique to anyone else that texts me.  Does anyone know how to do this or had success setting it up on their A50?

Thanks!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 - custom contact ringtone and notification sound BY CONTACT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the instructions from this link:

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/changing-ringtone/

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

Re: Samsung Galaxy A50 - custom contact ringtone and notification sound BY CONTACT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the instructions from this link:

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/changing-ringtone/

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

kirbycatfish
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perfection - this worked like a charm!!  Thank you!!

CustomText.png

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You Most Welcome. Glad I was able to help.

NBI