Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermEYq2ClQbm
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy A7 Weird Reboot Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

So I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 and I have been using it for 2 months. Today, I put it to ultra battery saver mode and it has gone a little crazy. Then I decided to turn it off. After about thirty minutes, I turned it on. It turned on properly, but after 5 seconds, the "Samsung" animation appeared again. The phone booted, and after 5 seconds, the same happened.

It does that over and over again. I was able to turn the phone off. I booted it with safe mode, still no help. I turned on recovery mode, booted it there, still no help.

Please, I need immediate help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
usermEYq2ClQbm
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy A7 Weird Reboot Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have no idea how this worked, but taking off Sim Card made the phone work. I put it back on after and it's fully functional.
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @usermEYq2ClQbm

I'm so sorry to hear about your phone going crazy! Have you reached out to your place of purchase to see if they could help? I dislike suggesting Factory Resetting devices but this might be a case where you need to.  =/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermEYq2ClQbm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have no idea how this worked, but taking off Sim Card made the phone work. I put it back on after and it's fully functional.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that things are smoothing out now.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTAXY5QxYhe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userRfbKVGtiTr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi good evening

i have samsung galaxy A7 . mobile screen is broken so i cannot see the file . i have important files inside so pls help me how i can transfer to my laptop .

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRfbKVGtiTr

This sounds like the perfect opportunity to use Smart Switch! When downloaded onto your computer you can use the program to back up files from your smart phone, including your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, and device settings. You can also update the device as long as that update was pushed out to your device at one point. You can see more about this program here on our site: http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/