JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A9 - Service Providers

(Topic created: 02-07-2019 11:32 AM)
DarthKitty
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm thinking of future cell phones... with the rising costs of phones, I was considering the Galaxy A9 line... Does anyone know if these phones would work on the Sprint Network?

Also, is this a decent phone? I realize with it being about half the cost of the Galaxy S9/S9+ lines that it won't be as great of a phone, but I was just curious if anyone has used it.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Honestly you'd need to talk to the Carrier as far as if it can work on their network or not. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Honestly you'd need to talk to the Carrier as far as if it can work on their network or not. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userSXkvaE3lsf
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

NO, NO, NO. PLEASE DON'T BUY.  Has 4 camera's but BLURRY Pictures and Samsung NOT providing resolution to problem even when UNDER WARRANTY

0 Likes