Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userKPDA4BYLeR
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Unresponsive

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My J7 Prime phone has not been working for a few days now. I don't know what happened to it because it just stopped charging and is unresponsive to any touches. It won't turn on and the buttons do not work, so I am unable to do any sort of rebooting. I looked online for help, but tried almost all of the tips I had seen: removing the battery pack and putting it back in, cleaning the charge port, switching cables, switching power sources, doing all the reboot modes, etc. At first, I thought it was because of a drained battery, but I left it charging for a full day and no response. I am now thinking it could be a hardware malfunction and I need to take it back for repairs. 

Any help would be very appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Unresponsive

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In that case, I would definitely recommend looking for a nearby repair center for evaluation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In that case, I would definitely recommend looking for a nearby repair center for evaluation.

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, just checking in. Do you still need help with this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Morning. I hate to hear you're having trouble with your phone. Before looking for a service center, can you try the troubleshooting below? Let us know if this addresses your issue. If it does not, the last thing would be to do a factory reset. 

Please keep in touch

Troubleshooting Article for Galaxy J7 Prime