Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy J7 Update Effects Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Don't do that have some faith Samsung 4 life
userMK2rYVMWZJ
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Update Effects Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The removal of the battery for a couple of minutes worked. Weird, but grateful. 

YoungChris
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just got done talking to them on twitter that all you have to do is contact on twitter they will fix your problem ok the reason why the phone battery will not charge all the way is because there still files on the older os to the newer os when it was updating the files from the older one supposed to get remove that the reason we have a newer os because it new not old it a bug on the update to remove the older os you have to wipe the cache that will remove the older files into the new files and then when you done just wait for 2hours if any is missing or having error you contact your providers about your situation as for me right now im good my is 100% i got an 1hour an a half that i call them working good for me and i hope this works for alease someone well good luck to guys hope every works
user0Di6YERQFX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please, check you grammar I can't understand your answer. It was no help at all. 

userzTsWgfiJgk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I followed the suggestion of the poster 2 replies above me to this same issue. Unplug your phone. Turn it off and remove the battery for a few minutes (5-10). Replace the battery back and turn your phone back on. You should now be able to charge it to 100%. This worked perfectly fine for me as well.
ITgal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you!! It works..Phew😊
userQ4NJrBjnJq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
happy to hear it's working. very nice!! thank you for trying and verifying that it works. I'm very happy and proud lol
dvaughn308
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
take out the battery and put it back in. I had the same problem until I did that.
fidel Rios
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
tell me
Highlighted
userCo7XHfLja9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the exact same thing, except at 92%. Does it appear that the phone icon is full, and the phone is not actually charging anymore?  Mine is doing that. I know it is the update, because I have 4 phones and they are all doing the same thing. Plus the battery is now draining superfast. On top of that, the phone is now charging really slow, even with the original cord. It says it is going to take 2 hours to fully charge, when it is alreay at 63 %.   I have seen several messages, yours is not the only one. If we all have the same problem, and report it, hopefully it will not be ignored, and get fixed!