cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy J7 Update Effects Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the exact same thing, except at 92%. Does it appear that the phone icon is full, and the phone is not actually charging anymore?  Mine is doing that. I know it is the update, because I have 4 phones and they are all doing the same thing. Plus the battery is now draining superfast. On top of that, the phone is now charging really slow, even with the original cord. It says it is going to take 2 hours to fully charge, when it is alreay at 63 %.   I have seen several messages, yours is not the only one. If we all have the same problem, and report it, hopefully it will not be ignored, and get fixed!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue. But I my clock on the phone goes from top to bottom not side to side except unless I get a incoming text. I was on line for a hour did a safe mode thing. They wont take responsibility. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, 

We did get some reports in another thread where folks have said that taking the battery out for a few moments and then restarting the device before attempting to charge has solved the problem. If you've tried this and are still not able to charge your device above 91% please send me a PM with the following information:

1) Name
2) Full Model Number
3) Carrier
4) Baseband Version
5) IMEI Number
6) Where you bought your device?
7) Where you currently use your device (region wise)?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My daughter and I have this phone. Both are having this problem with the battery. Charging and draining problems. This update really messed things up. I love my phone. I hope taking out the battery works!! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy J7 Update Effects Battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue, and my battery now does not last as long