cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6xpeKkv2qI
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Light: com.android.systemui has stopped

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called my providor they said to do the factory reset - that did not work. But I do hav to agree that removing the Google Play app worked, and I have not had another issue yet.  My question now would be - why did so many people come up with this issue in the last 4 days?  It is so strage to see so many people needing this assistance now.

I guess as long as it works, that is what counts, we may never know the why. Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the Google app from the Play Store, you can also send an e-mail/message to the developer. I'm sure by now this has been reported by a lot of folks, but please by all means, send in one as well letting them know what you experienced. This way they can still have record of it, and it brings more attention to the matter.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

userq0WGqNsOzC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I left a review that it crashed my tablet. Hope it deters others from instaling the app before they waste time sorting it all out.

userq0WGqNsOzC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks this worked for me as well.  How very odd!

useroYOAWwSOwV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks , l  Uninstalled the  GOOGLE Apps as you instructed, and it works .

I have tried everything  that was proposed  others, but no success.

So thanks a lot.

Michael

userPV7e9SZIjY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Your solution worked for me as well. Thanks.
userOhgkoUJhqA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

worked for me, thank you

userOsvWoyWanU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This may sound stupid,but if you uninstall google play, how do you download apps?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ah, easy to confuse them, so no worries. You're not uninstalling the Google Play Store, it's just called Google. It let's you use features like the Google Page, or "Ok Google" microphone questions. If you actually go to the Play Store and just do a search for Google, you'll see the separate system app called just that.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Morris86
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Works for me :-)