cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy S10e charging malfunctioning

I just bought Galaxy S 10 e not even 6 months ago. And can't seem to get anywhere on getting a replacement under the warranty This is such bull the motherboard seems to be a malfunctioning And nobody will help me

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10e charging malfunctioning

Hi @aqua23811 

I'm sorry you're going through this situation. Please check to see if one of the Samsung official repair centers are open in your area, you can then get the phone properly diagnosed and if it does happen to be the motherboard you can get that replaced through your warranty with Samsung. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Product Expert

Hello, 

If your having charging issues with your S10, make sure the charging port isn't dirty or corroded. If it's clean and not charging or fast charging, you will need to have it serviced. You can mail it in for repair by calling 1-800 Samsung or at an authorized repair center (UbreakIfix, best buy) that can replaced the main board.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi, @aqua23811  Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you have issues on your charging port.

I would recommend calling 1800- Samsung or going to the nearest UBREAKIFIX store on your location. They can help you diagnose the device properly.  On top of that, they can also repair your device with no cost as long as the device is under warranty by date and no physical damage and liquid damage.

I hope this helps, Please let me know if you have any questions.