cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy a10e

Hi i was looking at samsumg galaxy phones and was wondering how these phones fair as mp3 players. I have an old zte maven 3 which i upgraded with a 32 gb sd card and put some music on it although when i play it some times the music skips and stutters. Granted this was only a 30 dollar phone but it does run on android 9, does anybody have any experience playing music on there Samsung Galaxy phone?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy a10e

(Note 10)
yeah i play music from my phone all the time. the speakers is great the sound quality is fantastic. I am a fan of using my phone.
Highlighted
Sun

Galaxy Phones are great for playing music on! The S10 series, Note 10 series and S20 series all have stereo speakers giving a great listening experience! You definitely won't be disappointed 👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a Galaxy a10e as well just wish it had a louder speaker that's all.
Highlighted
Astronaut

mine overheats!
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.