cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy a20 android 10 update

Does anyone know when the Samsung Galaxy a20 will get android 10 update in U.S.A ? Or for every a20 smartphone ? Please someone answer me.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Galaxy a20 android 10 update

Wish I could tell you because I would of had it installed already on my phone but since my phone and all in USA are being put off last no matter carrier or factory unlocked, then we are all in same boat with no answers from Samsung. They got something against us USA people.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I would like to know myself but like its said the US phones always seem to be last and won't find out anything until the last minute. Unless you have tech savvy friend who can snoop around and possibly help you

Highlighted
Astronaut

Idk why were the last ones to get everything, it seems like if they care more about the phones in other countries than the usa, btw, I heard it will come out till the mids if June

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I haven't got it. It's really miss up that the flagships always get everything first, then the budget, and mid range phones last. It shouldn't be like this. I just hope I get it this month, if not I might as well think of switching to Apple, or getting a new Samsung device, a FLAGSHIP DEVICE.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I agree so on Samsung Members app when I try to look for a beta version the "internet connection was interupted" so maybe Samsung is hiding something.

Highlighted
Astronaut

finally I got android 10 update today 🥳🥳