Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userctNiwwv0zB
Constellation

Samsung Health doesn't let you whipe out breakfast etc. calories

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear readers,

Using Samsung Health and I can not erase the standard breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wan't to fill in my own ingredients from the start.

I found a way that will care for it, but not on a effective way.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ˆ_ˆ
Halo

Re: Samsung Health doesn't let you whipe out breakfast etc. calories

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After you hit breakfast/lunch/dinner/morning snack/afternoon snack/evening snack — in the top-right, tap the "my foods" tab and then "add new food" if you mean you want to specify nutritional info for food items or food combinations not in the database.  It can also be helpful to add the foods you regularly eat to Favs (whether foods you added yourself or looked up in the database).

The database does include many "ingredients" as well as dishes.

I hope this addresses your question!

P.S.  If you mean you want to be able to enter a recipe and have it calculate the nutrition and let you save the recipe (rather than adding all the ingredients to your meal), the closest you can get to that, I think, is adding a meal with all the ingredients and then saving the entire meal as a Fav meal.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ˆ_ˆ
Halo

Re: Samsung Health doesn't let you whipe out breakfast etc. calories

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After you hit breakfast/lunch/dinner/morning snack/afternoon snack/evening snack — in the top-right, tap the "my foods" tab and then "add new food" if you mean you want to specify nutritional info for food items or food combinations not in the database.  It can also be helpful to add the foods you regularly eat to Favs (whether foods you added yourself or looked up in the database).

The database does include many "ingredients" as well as dishes.

I hope this addresses your question!

P.S.  If you mean you want to be able to enter a recipe and have it calculate the nutrition and let you save the recipe (rather than adding all the ingredients to your meal), the closest you can get to that, I think, is adding a meal with all the ingredients and then saving the entire meal as a Fav meal.

View solution in original post