cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8imOfrdOsl
Constellation

Samsung J7 V camera app has been crashing

The camera app provided with my phone has not been working. When I try to open it, it shows the image in the camera for 3 seconds (with out showing the camera buttons) or it just shows the camera buttons but not the image and closes the app. I've restarted my phone several times, forced the app to stop then restarted my phone. Cleared the data and the cache repeatedly, and rebooted the phone in safety mode and did it all again. Ive looked for updates to my phone and the app, and other apps. The strange thing is that Instagram and Snapchat camera still works fine. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung J7 V camera app has been crashing

Have you taken your device to a local UBREAKIFIX to have the device evaluated?

You can locate the nearest location by visiting www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8imOfrdOsl
Constellation

@SamsungZell  I cannot go that far to get my phone fixed is there another option

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Lets look into your options.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
(15) Digit IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.