cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Level Active Unable to pair

My Samsung Level Active earphone is not able to pair even though i pressed on the Bluetooth button. It also keep beeping when it forwarding or repeating playing songs without me pressing it. It also keep increasing volume by its own.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Level Active Unable to pair

Hello,

What device are you pairing the Samsung Level Active headphones? Have you tried unpairing and repairing the headphones?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am using a Samsung S20Ultra. Yes, I have tried unpairing the headphones, and then now it is not able to pair with my phone. I have not repair the headphones before.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to reset the headphones?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Well, I have pressed the turning on button and the volume button together. If that is a reset, then yes I have tried resetting it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

After resetting, press and hold the volume down button until you see the light flash blue and red. This will indicate that the device is in pairing mode. When it is in this mode check your Bluetooth menu and scan for nearby devices. This should then allow you to connect the headphones to your device.

Let me know if this helped!