Original topic:

Samsung M20 fast charging not working

(Topic created: 04-08-2019 11:39 AM)
userRGRQrmMdGb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hii

I am facing this problem since Wednesday.My fast charger is not working on my Samsung m20 which I bought 2 weeks ago on Amazon.... 

After been done the factory reset for 2 times,am facing the same problem. And it also not showing me the estimated battery life... Its showing like 'Learning usage patterns' and I also cleared all my caches using C cleaner.. Kindly give me a solution to fix this kinda problem.Thanks in advance

12 Replies
Mariachidude16
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It might be the charging cable not the device trying a new one or turn the charger cable around that works with me

0 Likes
userRGRQrmMdGb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

NO, its showing FAST CHARGER CONNECTED,

for 30 mins am getting only 5% of charge

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, give this a shot. It can show which apps are causing battery issues, viruses, malware or app crashes.

Device maintenance > App issue report.

0 Likes
user5N2My8CeyX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm facing the same issue. I bought my M20 from Amazon about two months ago and for the first few times it took around 3 hours to fully charge. But now it is taking nearly 10 hours to fully charge even with fast-charging. This is absolutely ridiculous and totally unacceptable. It is showing fast-charging connected...but if I put it for charging at 1.00 pm, it fully charges only by 11.00 pm. I contacted Samsung support via chat, and they told me to charge it in "safe mode" but even by that method there is no difference. 

I would like to mention that this problem started after a recent software update of 111mb which brought the March 1 security patch...but unfortunately took away it's fast-charging ability. 

Since there was no heating issue or any other problem, I hope Samsung rectifies this issue ASAP by issuing another software update to address the problem.

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

0 Likes
user5N2My8CeyX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

No, I bougbroit in India.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there @user5N2My8CeyX, Thanks for reaching out to us to assist you with your concerns. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

As always thank you for being a loyal customer to Samsung! 🙂

0 Likes
userwWbBX4HPP0
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am also facing the same issue 

Charging 40 % in 12 hours.

If I connect or remove charger then mobile got off...its horrible..

Samsung team should help me out ti solve that issue

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have you tried these steps here to help with your battery life?

0 Likes