Original topic:

Samsung M20 fast charging not working

(Topic created: 04-15-2019 11:20 AM)
userRGRQrmMdGb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hii

I am facing this problem since Wednesday.My fast charger is not working on my Samsung m20 which I bought 2 weeks ago on Amazon.... 

After been done the factory reset for 2 times,am facing the same problem. And it also not showing me the estimated battery life... Its showing like 'Learning usage patterns' and I also cleared all my caches using C cleaner.. Kindly give me a solution to fix this kinda problem.Thanks in advance

12 Replies
Solution
userppJX1oPCU4
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Mine did that a couple days ago it said it was only slow charging after I checked my charging cord it was not full plugged into base. After I plugged everything in correctly it is back to fast charging. Hope this is your problem.

userHugGSt7BZm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I had the same problem bro. I updated the 1 March 2019 software upgrade and even changed the charger socket. And it worked...... I'm sure this will help. Thank you.

@userRGRQrmMdGb wrote:

Hii

I am facing this problem since Wednesday.My fast charger is not working on my Samsung m20 which I bought 2 weeks ago on Amazon.... 

After been done the factory reset for 2 times,am facing the same problem. And it also not showing me the estimated battery life... Its showing like 'Learning usage patterns' and I also cleared all my caches using C cleaner.. Kindly give me a solution to fix this kinda problem.Thanks in advance

usernzEwG0mC6j
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I bought Samsung M20 an year ago and Fast charging was not working on my phone since last 6 months.
I tried my charger with another phone and it was charging it in fast mode, so my charger had no issue.
Today I opened my phone in safe mode and fast charging worked.
I restarted it in normal mode and fast charging is working fine since then.
Hope it helps 🙂

0 Likes