Original topic:

Samsung M20 fast charging not working

(Topic created: 03-24-2019 08:14 PM)
userRGRQrmMdGb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hii

I am facing this problem since Wednesday.My fast charger is not working on my Samsung m20 which I bought 2 weeks ago on Amazon.... 

After been done the factory reset for 2 times,am facing the same problem. And it also not showing me the estimated battery life... Its showing like 'Learning usage patterns' and I also cleared all my caches using C cleaner.. Kindly give me a solution to fix this kinda problem.Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userppJX1oPCU4
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Mine did that a couple days ago it said it was only slow charging after I checked my charging cord it was not full plugged into base. After I plugged everything in correctly it is back to fast charging. Hope this is your problem.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Mariachidude16
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It might be the charging cable not the device trying a new one or turn the charger cable around that works with me

0 Likes
userRGRQrmMdGb
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

NO, its showing FAST CHARGER CONNECTED,

for 30 mins am getting only 5% of charge

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey, give this a shot. It can show which apps are causing battery issues, viruses, malware or app crashes.

Device maintenance > App issue report.

0 Likes
user5N2My8CeyX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm facing the same issue. I bought my M20 from Amazon about two months ago and for the first few times it took around 3 hours to fully charge. But now it is taking nearly 10 hours to fully charge even with fast-charging. This is absolutely ridiculous and totally unacceptable. It is showing fast-charging connected...but if I put it for charging at 1.00 pm, it fully charges only by 11.00 pm. I contacted Samsung support via chat, and they told me to charge it in "safe mode" but even by that method there is no difference. 

I would like to mention that this problem started after a recent software update of 111mb which brought the March 1 security patch...but unfortunately took away it's fast-charging ability. 

Since there was no heating issue or any other problem, I hope Samsung rectifies this issue ASAP by issuing another software update to address the problem.

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Was this device purchased in the U.S.?

0 Likes
user5N2My8CeyX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

No, I bougbroit in India.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there @user5N2My8CeyX, Thanks for reaching out to us to assist you with your concerns. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

As always thank you for being a loyal customer to Samsung! 🙂

0 Likes
userwWbBX4HPP0
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am also facing the same issue 

Charging 40 % in 12 hours.

If I connect or remove charger then mobile got off...its horrible..

Samsung team should help me out ti solve that issue

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have you tried these steps here to help with your battery life?

0 Likes