Original topic:

Samsung Mail body not loading on Samsung A32 5G Enterprise device

(Topic created: 06-30-2022 12:54 PM)
Faizan1995
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi everyone, 

This issue has started to happen since the A32 5G's have started to move onto Android 12. 

In the Samsung Mail app the Email subject line and attachments (if applicable) are showing however the main body of the email is missing when clicking into the email. 

The retrieval size is set to no limit,  it does not make a difference if the phone is in portrait or landscape, and the only work arounds are:

1. if you move the email into a different folder i.e. archives, then the email suddenly starts to show the missing content 

2. forward the email to yourself and the forwarded email shows the missing content. 

I believe this bug has been reported to Samsung however I could not find any open topics on it so I'd like to check if anyone else has experienced this so far on other Samsung devices supporting Android 12. 

7 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is Dark Mode turned on or off on your phone?Screenshot_20220624-070115_Email_15139_1656079276.jpg
0 Likes
Faizan1995
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi Dan, Unfortunately being in dark mode or standard mode hasn't made a difference to this issue. Definitely some sort of bug in Android 12 for the A32 5G and how it behaves with the Samsung Mail app. 

0 Likes
Benjamin234354
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi,

We have exactly the same problem on the A32 (SM-A325F). After updating to Android 12, some message bodies are not showing in Samsung Email. On my A32 the dark theme was activated, I deactivated it but the problem is still present.

0 Likes
Faizan1995
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have you tried the solutions provided in the description ? I'm just wondering how long it will take Samsung to fix this. It is an enterprise device and in our case it is effecting hundreds of users. 

0 Likes
userQ8Wjujv6us
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes, we have the same problem, also with our enterprise device. We need a solution for this! Thx

0 Likes
Benjamin234354
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I made the same observation, when you move the email to another folder or transfer it to yourself, the body of the email is displayed correctly.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to see the body of your e-mail post on your enterprise A32 devices. As you are using enterprise devices I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung business team. Give this link a try for ways to contact our business support team as well as frequently asked question: https://www.samsung.com/us/business/support/

0 Likes