cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Music Controls are Positioned Unevenly after June Update

Since Samsung Music got an update on June 07, 2020, my Samsung Music controls have compressed upwards, causing the player to look disproportionate and with a big gap between the bottom of the screen and the controls itself.

I've tried toggling many Accessibility settings and Gesture settings to no avail. Other people who I know run on the same OS as my phone (10) and the same Samsung Music version do not have this same problem.

After the June 07 2020 update, the player now looks like this. Notice the big space between the bottom of the screen and the controls itself. It ends up looking very disproportionate and vertically uneven.After the June 07 2020 update, the player now looks like this. Notice the big space between the bottom of the screen and the controls itself. It ends up looking very disproportionate and vertically uneven.

The player itself used to look like this, nice and even. (photo and written caption over it are not mine/borrowed for illustration only)The player itself used to look like this, nice and even. (photo and written caption over it are not mine/borrowed for illustration only)

Anybody know how to fix this?