Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NEOMERCER
Constellation

Samsung Pay - Recommending My Bank?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, so this is my first post in the forums, I was unsure of which thread to put it in so if a mod wants to suggest somewhere else that is fine. I just had a quick question though. I was wondering where I might recommend my bank which is a credit union for partnership with Samsung Pay. Or perhaps maybe it's a matter of talking to someone at my bank directly? Either way, I'd like to make use of the service but currently my credit union isn't supported which is unfortunate. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Pay - Recommending My Bank?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The best place to make this recommendation is going to be with your bank's Mobile Wallet team. The App's supported banks are still growing so the more recommendations the better, imho. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
K9Transl8er
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes! I'm wondering the same thing .
Other credit unions are accepted, why is mine not?
I bank with Kohler Credit Union. I have a "simple" bank account (online bank ) , as well, that isn't accepted. So I cannot add a card at all. Pretty upsetting with the current reward points offers and a phone feature I can only half use (for REWARDS card storage/use.)

Any information would be appreciated. I've tried getting through to Samsung on the issue , but seems useless.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The best place to make this recommendation is going to be with your bank's Mobile Wallet team. The App's supported banks are still growing so the more recommendations the better, imho. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

NEOMERCER
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

Thanks, I'll be sure to check in with them soon.