Hi, I have been using samsung pay on my samsung galaxy J7 pro (SM-J730GM) for more than a year and the service worked completely fine for me without any hassel. 5 days ago I factory reset my device to clear my storage space and optimize battery. After the reset I have installed all my apps back and updated everything apart from that I had to setup samsung pay again with my card details I setup that too... but on the verification screen where it says "A verification code has been sent to your device (******5653). Please enter the verification code bellow" I'm stuck at this point as I'm not receiving any verification message. Please help me with the same.
Things I have tried and yet I haven't received verification code :
1. Contacted Samsung Pay support helpline
2. Contacted my Bank SBI support helpline
3. Cleared cache and app data for samsung pay
4. Tried another axis bank card registered to another phone number (my friend's)
5. Checked samsung pay app for update.
Please help me resolve this issue I'm feeling handicapped without samsung pay for the past 5 days. Thank you.
Solved! Go to Solution.