cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manoj Jahgirdar
Constellation

Samsung Pay Verification Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have been using samsung pay on my samsung galaxy J7 pro (SM-J730GM) for more than a year and the service worked completely fine for me without any hassel. 5 days ago I factory reset my device to clear my storage space and optimize battery. After the reset I have installed all my apps back and updated everything apart from that I had to setup samsung pay again with my card details I setup that too... but on the verification screen where it says "A verification code has been sent to your device (******5653). Please enter the verification code bellow" I'm stuck at this point as I'm not receiving any verification message. Please help me with the same.

Things I have tried and yet I haven't received verification code :

1. Contacted Samsung Pay support helpline

2. Contacted my Bank SBI support helpline 

3. Cleared cache and app data for samsung pay

4. Tried another axis bank card registered to another phone number (my friend's)

5. Checked samsung pay app for update.

Please help me resolve this issue I'm feeling handicapped without samsung pay for the past 5 days. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Pay Verification Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team. They can be reached at 1-844-726-7297.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give deleting your Samsung account and re-adding it a try.

Manoj Jahgirdar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I delete my samsung account then I'll loose my reward points.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Manoj Jahgirdar if you delete the Samsung account you will not lose your reward points, because they are tied to the account. 

Manoj Jahgirdar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAl @SamsungLarry I tried the recomended steps but still no luck. I'm still unable to get the verification code Smiley Sad please help..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team. They can be reached at 1-844-726-7297.