Original topic:

Samsung Warranty

(Topic created on: 5/8/21 7:57 PM)
userY0ACCQ6irq
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I bought a Samsung phone because they were a trusted phone that I have used for years.  

One morning my son went to play on his A30s phone and noticed that there was a digital line going down the center of the screen.  I told him to restart it, afterwords the line was still there.  I told him to power off the phone and leave it for about 5 minutes before turning it back on, he did and the digital line was still there.  "No big deal" I told him, we will just call up Samsung support because the phone was still on manufactures warranty.  Easy enough to do, right?

About 2 weeks later, I receive the phone back in the mail with a letter stating that Samsung could not repair the phone.  On top of that, the phone couldn't even turn back on.  Then I talked to several technicians and 1 or 2 supervisors and all could not or wanted to assist me with my situation.  

Has anyone experienced this problem before?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Save money :money_bag:get ur self another samsung maby A12 CHEAP LAST YEAR MODLE LOOK ON SAMSUNG.COM ULL SEE DEM CHEAP LOW PRICE BETTER CAMERA :camera:
0 Likes