JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Wireless Charger Duo charging pad does not work for Galaxy Watch

(Topic created: 02-26-2021 01:10 PM)
userFKCwAlsk7k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently ordered a Galaxy S21 . I got the Wireless Charger Duo using the 100$ credit that Samsung was offering with the phone. The problem is that the wireless pad is not charging my Galaxy Watch. I want to return this item, but I want to know if I get the credit back in my account to purchase another item? Anyone have any experience with how Samsung handles returns of items purchased using the free credits?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Shonabear29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You might have the watch I have. the galaxy watches from 2017 do not work with the duo charger. only the ones from 2019 and up work. I didn't about returning the charger since it was free.

View solution in context

2 Replies
userFKCwAlsk7k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just to add to my original post. The phone charges just fine using the Wireless Charger Duo. Its just the watch that will not charge. Also the watch charges fine using its original charger, so the watch is okay. 

0 Likes
Solution
Shonabear29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You might have the watch I have. the galaxy watches from 2017 do not work with the duo charger. only the ones from 2019 and up work. I didn't about returning the charger since it was free.