JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung a10e network error occurring

(Topic created: 05-13-2021 04:25 PM)
gampo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Got a buddy trying to send me pics of a conversation hes having with someone else. Images wont download and a "network error occurring" prompt appears. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
0 Likes
6 Replies
SASSYKAYE67
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I got my A10e last Thurs 4/23 & I'm having the same issue & some others. Messages won't download, my Visual Voicemail doesn't work even after I enter my correct credentials, I can call out & 10-15 minutes later I can't. I tried to add my new phone to our Business account and I can't after spending hours on the phone with AT&T, Who told me thru chat that I'd have to call the business department, no one at the AT&T store can help me.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

they didn't even swap the SIM for you?!

0 Likes
SASSYKAYE67
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, they put a new one in & did a smart switch from my old phone, it took 3 days to switch everything over, but I'm still having issues. We also did a factory reset, problems still exist.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. If you are experiencing network issues such as calling, SMS and MMS texting, and voicemail, you will need to work with your service provider to resolve these concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

User_name
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

have you contacted the carrier? 

0 Likes
SASSYKAYE67
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes & still today I'm having the same problems. Contacted our carrier and they are not helpful at all. I'm considering changing providers. The Business dept was not helpful either.
0 Likes