Original topic:

Samsung a21 straight talk android 11 update

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 09:59 AM)
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When will the straight talk samsung a21 get the android 11 update verizon has released it then t-mobile I believe to and I'm very concerned that it won't get released by November as they say in the release forms 
10 Replies
Etheus
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I heard it should release at least by tomorrow on reddit, I haven't gotten my update and I'm on a factory unlocked version.
zack722
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm still waiting for Samsung a11 to get the update
Kee1983
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the boost mobile A21 and I received Android 11 today
YATTAY
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've got the Metro/Tmobile A21 and I just updated yesterday. Best update yet!! Make sure to turn on the Edge feature its awesome+
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Still no android 11 update for my straight talk samsung a21 I hope that I didn't get a bad device because I've been stuck on Augusts patch and it's pretty sad that samsung removed the android 11 update list because last I saw it was supposed to be released in November shake my head i feel like my a21 for straight talk won't get the android 11 update unlike my other devices
0 Likes
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Nothing yet for the straight talk samsung a21 android 11 update I think my phone is a bad device only received 1 update but it's August patch level SMH after they pushed out the 12 log they deleted the android 11 log SMH
0 Likes
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Nothing yet for straight talk a21 for straight talk I think straight talk or Samsung forgot the a21 for straight talk witch is sad
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carrier's discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Kiryu
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mines updated this morning and I'm on straight talk