JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung a21 straight talk software update has anyone gotten an update of 2021

(Topic created: 04-17-2021 10:40 AM)
Ryan617
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Does any one have a software update for the samsung a21 for straight talk for 2021 I've been stuck on December patch for a little bit of 4 months for the device its not even a year old sense I got it I'm just wondering if any of yall got a security patch of 2021 instead of December 2020 and if straight talk is just waiting for android 11 one ui 3.0 or 3.1 because I'm hoping I didn't get a defective device the device model number is sm-s215dl but Verizon and t mobile and sprint have already released a security patch of 2021 in March but I've been reading some forums on the web it could release android 11 soon for the a21 but I'm just hoping I didn't get a defective phone I've been stuck on android security patch December 2020 but if yall could let me know that'd be greatly appreciated tia 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Kee1983
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I got a security update March 1st 2021 I'm still stuck on the March 1st one
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes