cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello  , has anyone successfully upgraded their mobile thru Samsung access early program?
I know you get charged and extra $100 for an early upgrade but anytime I try to upgrade all I see is the trade in option, which is not what I'm trying to do .
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here, there literally no guidance
on how to upgrade...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got an email response with the following instructions, I still don't see that option but let me know if it works for you.
This has been fixed now. To place an order with Samsung Access Upgrade, please go to My Orders Lookup Page and you'll find an option called "Start Access Upgrade", click on it and continue with placing an order for the device you wish to. 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yup, it works! just upgraded to the Note 20 ultra. I noticed it only worked for me using a web browser, not the Samsung shop app.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did that too and went for the same phone ,I checked it on the browser and that worked finally. 👍
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
awesome! it looks like the specs that are a "downgrade" are made up for 10 fold I. my opinion. especially with the dynamic refresh rate and upgraded processer. we shall see
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
awesome! it looks like the specs that are a "downgrade" are made up for 10 fold in my opinion. especially with the dynamic refresh rate and upgraded processer. we shall see
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've always been a fan of the notes and so far this one seems pretty good to me, plus I really dislike the camera focus problem on the s20+ so I didn't hesitate to try to upgrade 😅, I know I'll like the note better anyways.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
do you have it already? really excited to have it in my hands later this week!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung access upgrade

JUMP TO SOLUTION
no I don't have it yet as soon as I got the email from Samsung that said how to get the upgrade ,I went ahead and ordered it . I've been following up the note 20 ultra on YouTube 😆. I also should be getting it next week.