JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't remove an unexisting email from my Samsung account.

(Topic created: 12-15-2021 02:51 PM)
Elite784
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
My gmail account was deleted and I had to create a new one. After this I went to update my email on my samsung account but it keeps asking to verify my deleted account. Anyone know how to remove said unexisting email from a samsung account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Open the settings on your phone and then click on the Samsung account and then click on the profile information setting then you should see a Google account listed, click on the Google email address that is listed, and then it will prompt you to change it, or open a web browser and then log in to your Samsung account and then click on the profile and then click on manage Samsung account and then change your email

View solution in context

2 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Settings > Accounts and Backup
Manage Accounts ... is it listed there?
0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Open the settings on your phone and then click on the Samsung account and then click on the profile information setting then you should see a Google account listed, click on the Google email address that is listed, and then it will prompt you to change it, or open a web browser and then log in to your Samsung account and then click on the profile and then click on manage Samsung account and then change your email