cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdEOlCDSfbR
Constellation

Samsung cloud storage upgrades

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I find it disappointing that Samsung still does not let certain people (depending on country I think) expand there cloud storage. I would love to be able to expand my Samsung cloud storage and have my back up on there.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung cloud storage upgrades

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdEOlCDSfbR wrote:

I am from Canada 

I see. Since this is the US forums there might not be much support here. You could always visit your region and communicate this with the Samsung team there.

www.samsung.com/selectcountry

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdEOlCDSfbR wrote:

I find it disappointing that Samsung still does not let certain people (depending on country I think) expand there cloud storage. I would love to be able to expand my Samsung cloud storage and have my back up on there.

What region are you in? I'm currently allowed to expand my storage. I would like it if we could expand our storage beyond 200MB 

userdEOlCDSfbR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am from Canada 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdEOlCDSfbR wrote:

I am from Canada 

I see. Since this is the US forums there might not be much support here. You could always visit your region and communicate this with the Samsung team there.

www.samsung.com/selectcountry

View solution in original post

userJuoEgcjGtt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Expanding Samsung Cloud storage in the US is only available for Verizon and Sprint users.  I believe it was ATT decision not to allow us to store everything with Samsung Cloud.  Really lame IMHO