cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung galaxy A50, sounds like the speaker is in a cave

Ok so my phone started sounding like its in a cave yesterday (after i updated it) ive tried to find a solution but all i could find was people saying to disable the concert hall option in the audio setting (the A50 doesnt have that option or any other option that could be causing the echo) i went through the settings multiple times and found nothing, this update just royally messed up my phone with benefits i'll probably never use, anyways i need help.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung galaxy A50, sounds like the speaker is in a cave

I've got the same problem. I know I should turn off the "concert hall" mode, but it's not visible in advanced voice settings. It started just after recent update, on 6.01.2020.

Asteroid

I've cleared data and cache of Soundalive system app and it helped. Please check if itworks for you as well.

Highlighted
Constellation

My phone doesnt have soundalive 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same problem with my A50. Does anybody know a solution? The sound is with a lot of echo, like in a cave. It was after an update. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread by @userqnO0IdjcFU?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I did that, but it did not solve the problem for me, unfortunately. The echo is only there when it is on speakers, not on earphones. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode? 

If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Give this link a try to test your speakerphone with your device in safe mode: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Its SoundAssitant now.