JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A73 5g not Super fast charging even with 25w adaptor

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 09:32 AM)
userMvB1mtSMaR
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My device is samsung galaxy a73 5g which doesnt have a power adaptor out from the box so I bought a separate samsung 25w power adaptor. Whenever I charge it it just indicates "Fast Charging" not "Super fast charging" as what it was marketed. As what i know 15w is "fast charging" and 25w should be SUPER FAST CHARGING which im not getting. what is this please help and explain

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this particular feature and I will be glad to assist. Most Galaxy phones can use Fast charging, while Super-fast charging is only available on select phones. When you plug in a Samsung Fast Charger, your phone will automatically turn on the Fast cable charging feature. This feature should be on by default, but you can also turn it on manually. To use a charging feature, first navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Battery and device care. Tap Battery, and then tap More battery settings. Tap the toggle next to Fast charging, Super-fast charging, or Fast wireless charging. If you need replacement chargers, you can purchase them from our website.