cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy a10e Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For some good reason it start to drain fast. And I just purchased it 2 days ago.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy a10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_d6b2wK3,

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried optimizing your battery recently? Also, Try testing your device in safe mode to see if the battery still drains.

Take a look at this article on how to optimize your battery. --> http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001388/

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Mine also. I have the S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine also. I have the S10

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine is doing the same thing I have had it for 3 days a10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing I have had it for 3 days a10e

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_d6b2wK3,

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried optimizing your battery recently? Also, Try testing your device in safe mode to see if the battery still drains.

Take a look at this article on how to optimize your battery. --> http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001388/

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you clarify what you mean by safe mode? Is that in the power saving mode or is safe mode something else entirely?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Safe Mode is a different testing method. It disables your third-party applications and only allows the basic functions of the phone to work. If you are still experiencing battery drain in Safe Mode, it would be recommended to have a certified technician evaluate the phone. I am providing the steps for Safe Mode below. If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
  3. When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
  7. While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Ok well optimizing the battery does help. And I've also n...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok well optimizing the battery does help. And I've also noticed that the more screen time the more battery waste

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung galaxy a10e Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lot times even after optimize ur battery an clearing background apps u have to go into setting to battery an stop apps from being able to run wen ur not using them