cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

I recently switched over to the A21 from the A20 and Couldn't find the ar zone button on the camera settings and have tried resetting the app multiple times and therewas no difference. The only hint towards is the ar emoji in my files app labeld under DICM named "AR Emoji camera". And I was wondering what I have to do to be able to use the AR Emoji?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

Give this link a try: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-a21/camera-and-gallery-samsung-galax...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

there's nothing at the top of the screen
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please provide me with your full model number, baseband version, service provider, and a picture of the camera screen on your A21?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

Are you using the front facing camera when you try this feature?

Highlighted
Constellation

yes
Highlighted
Constellation

I also tried using the back camera
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

It still does not work in safe mode
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Samsung galaxy a21 ar zone/emoji

Can I please have your IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2